Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a public "thank you" and to our very own Stupid Squirrells ( spell that right?). There is more about this on our custom board, but I wanted to say a public shout out to John!

Dude, your to much. I had no idea he was even working on a hauler project ( one of my collecting loves) and look what showed up at the house! Dig the damage on the front left corner of the Chero'.

THANK YOU SS :thumbsup: !!!!!!

Ward

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
69Stang said:
Just a public "thank you" and to our very own Stupid Squirrells ( spell that right?). There is more about this on our custom board, but I wanted to say a public shout out to John!

Dude, your to much. I had no idea he was even working on a hauler project ( one of my collecting loves) and look what showed up at the house! Dig the damage on the front left corner of the Chero'.

THANK YOU SS :thumbsup: !!!!!!

Ward

The damage on that Ranchero is even better than I thought, great pics.

I'm glad you like 'em Ward, I'd been planning a COE for you since before you sent me that very bada$$ taxi, and what good would a hauler be without a load.
Body damage is courtesy of a Crossman BB gun fired point blank :thumbsup:

I got a package going out to Rich, probably Tuesday (waiting on the Dullcote to dry on one of 'em), I'll start on Jimi's cars tonight or tomorrow, I still need to know what cars you want pip'ed, there's currently 5 1/2 cars ahead of you so there's no hurry :)
John
:wave:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I dunno. That Ranchero looks too far gone. Nick, fire up the crusher! :D
Very realistic 'distressed' job, SS. :thumbsup:
BB gun point blank.....hmmmm, well, guess they don't call you stupidsquirrels for nuthin! :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts