Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this Maisto Cab Over Engine truck looks cool and makes a great hauler for customs, or any other car you may have:

Both those cars are customs I did but the trucks come as a set with their own car that is pretty nice for about $7 at Wal-Mart.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
We have the black version shown and the white version on our site. Unfortunately not the red. We also have some of the other haulers from that series if anyone needs them.

Link Below

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That black one is really nice, I like the xtra lights it has on top. I originally bought that one and went back out to get another one to paint. Once I got it home though it looked good with the Camaro sitting on it. :p

The black one has a really nice old Buick Century w/ black paint and silver pinstripes. The red one had an old Merc w/ the same paint scheme and sweet baby moons.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
That black one is really nice, I like the xtra lights it has on top. I originally bought that one and went back out to get another one to paint. Once I got it home though it looked good with the Camaro sitting on it. :p

The black one has a really nice old Buick Century w/ black paint and silver pinstripes. The red one had an old Merc w/ the same paint scheme and sweet baby moons.
The Camaro looks awesome on that one - the reds match perfectly and one vehicle sets off the other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts