Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats Charles :thumbsup:

I picked mine up on the secondary market as I was being too lazy to go drive around looking for it. :lol:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are fantastic I bought both the blue and the red this past weekend. Great Father In Law you have.
Thank you. Yea he's a great guy!

Congrats Charles :thumbsup:

I picked mine up on the secondary market as I was being too lazy to go drive around looking for it. :lol:
Hahaha if I would have found it I would of just sebt along for the ride with your other stuff and another thing i'll do that trade you PM'd me about ill send it along wth the others on fridat! friday!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thank you. Yea he's a great guy!

Hahaha if I would have found it I would of just sebt along for the ride with your other stuff and another thing i'll do that trade you PM'd me about ill send it along wth the others on fridat! friday!
You still can, if you like as the one I have is lonely... He needs a mate :lol:

Ok about the PM, I'll repack your box to a bigger box .... Now where did I put them bigger boxes ....Hmmmm :rolleyes:

I'll see what I can do to locate more of them HP you need..... Great series IMHO to own

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you buddy! I'm gonna make sure you smile when you get your package! Oh yea Im at wal-mart as we speak I just found an all gold with black top chevelle !!! :woohoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts