Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good model / hobby shops in the area??? I'm here for a fortnight and need something to keep me from going nuts!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
:freak: no... I have my in-laws kids today and getting them to mind me at all is a job and a half. I'm shooting for tomorrow now :( sux too cause I'm itching to get something done.
I DID go over by michaels (sp?) but their model selection sucks. I did find a razor saw at a decent price though...
So, yeah.. I'll be checking it out in the morning (or the way these kids are, afternoon :p)
I'm gonna use the rest of today to work on a 1:2500th Enterpride-D model (well cd case) that I've been building for my brother-in-law.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Finally got to go there yesterday. UGH the kids went nuts over the Thomas the Train stuff... gave me a migraine. I ended up picking up the 1:2500th Enterprises (B, C, E). I will probably be picking the other one up soonas I am going to be moving here at some point in the near future.
At the moment I am working on a 1:2500th Refit and Enterprise D display, using the E-D CD case as that ship. I also added a micro machines Klingon BOP because it looks to be about the correct scale :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts