Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since everyone else was getting a new thread for the New Year - TEAM STRYKER may as well get one too!

To keep up with what happening with TEAM STRYKER make sure you follow the blog on the Team Stryker web site - www.strykerracing.net

GOOD LUCK in '10 - can't want to see some NEW rides hitting the rug!

·
Registered
353 Posts
The sneak peak of the DL car is on the website. The car looks really cool the really open pod design looks like it will be the easiest car to get a motor in and out of. Looking good Scot and Randy keep up the good work and good luck at the birds. From the north east Scott
2k9 Racing

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The "teaser" shot looks great! Which front end is pictured on there and is it using three Hotbodies shocks?

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
The "teaser" shot looks great! Which front end is pictured on there and is it using three Hotbodies shocks?
that is the "r5" front end strykerized red ;-) and yes, it is using 3 hotbodies shocks. there is a new lightweight mount as well.

Which rear pod is that? I know the 2k9 was using the BMI Pod, but that looks pretty classy and well very useful.
not a bmi pod no more. its pretty nifty... you'll see shortly more pics of it and how easy it is get your motor in and out :)

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
mitseys looking too serious in his stryker t shirt add.please,buy him a beer at the birds so he can loosen up a little,lmao:thumbsup:
oh man, you don't want to see how serious i look in the new shirts now do you (2k10)? that was the 2k8/9 design. pabst blue ribbon? yeeehaw!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Good luck to all the stryker's going to the birds. Thanks again for all the support thechassi and support is awesome. I get parts like I live down the road not across the country. Can't wait to get my hands on a DL car.
Scott
2k9 Stryker racing

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know this a lazy question but here it goes. On 2k8 what size screws do I need to mount a GTB 4 cell upside down on chassis on left rear spot. Also, hard is it too flip the senor plug around so I can mount the GTB upside down

·
Registered
691 Posts
256. If you're good at soldering, it's not too hard. RCMits found a place to buy the sensor plug receptacles. He'll post where when he see's this.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I know this a lazy question but here it goes. On 2k8 what size screws do I need to mount a GTB 4 cell upside down on chassis on left rear spot. Also, hard is it too flip the senor plug around so I can mount the GTB upside down
yes, i found the sensor plugs @ digikey... was a pain but i found it. i think i have a couple laying around still somewhere.. haha. i also have a GTB with heatsink that is already "partially" flipped if your interested that is currently sitting in my 2k8 truck. the "sensor wire" hasnt been flipped yet, but everything else is ;-)

let me know, i can prob dig up an extra sensor cup and send it your way after the birds.

all you need is a good soldering iron, and super steady hand to flip it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
yes, i found the sensor plugs @ digikey... was a pain but i found it. i think i have a couple laying around still somewhere.. haha. i also have a GTB with heatsink that is already "partially" flipped if your interested that is currently sitting in my 2k8 truck. the "sensor wire" hasnt been flipped yet, but everything else is ;-)

let me know, i can prob dig up an extra sensor cup and send it your way after the birds.

all you need is a good soldering iron, and super steady hand to flip it.
After looking at it I'm not that good of a solderer. It's only 17.5 one cell truck racing not that much heat for a GTB 4 cell. Thank you anyway

1 - 20 of 47 Posts