strongsville hobby of elyria
831 chestnut commons,elyria ohio 44035 440-366-0665
strongsvillehobby.com
strongsville hobby rc speedway
dirt offroad out door track 80x50
power,water ,hobby shop on site
electric & nitro
$5 all day running store hours 7days a week
Curently running practice,races to come soon.

19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
June 29 Race 6pm

We will be holding our 1st Race of the year Friday June 29th at 6pm ,Races to be run by "Big Steve Productions" ,we have track side store,power,water,food,and there will be a multi 1st place winning Nascar Camper Truck on sight for veiwing.we will have prizes for winners .classes will be made up at time of race depending on what we get,1/10& 1/8 electric and nitro ,and any mini's too,mini losi 8 runs great on track.we will be setting up pits on side of building for shade and power access,so bring a table and a tent just in case.for any other questions please call or visit and sign up at our web site strongsvillehobby.com for updates ,schedules and coupons.
track pic at strongsvillehobby.com/rctrack.php
more to come
thank you
strongsville hobby of elyria 440-366-0665

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Is that 6pm races start or 6pm open for practice before races???

If it's a 6pm races start will it be 2Quals & Mains or 3Quals & Mains???

Ahhh nevermind, I looked up distance and definately out of my driving range and time frame... maybe another time.

But still questions though others might have or be wondering about times and race times....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I stopped by the track and it looks like it is a fun set up. Perhaps the jumps could be faced and shaped a little better? Looks to be very tenth scale friendly. I hope to make it for the Friday evening race!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Racing was fun. Last night.track is more for people to have fun on.but still good racing was in lead in 4x4a flipped in corner went to last and finished 2nd right behind john

19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
july 27 race

we are having another race july 27th at 5pm ,being put on by big steve productions.we had a good turn out for the first race and everyone had a lot of fun watching and racing,the nascar truck got a lot of attention.the rain only slowed us but did not stop us.we had 6 heats,and many clases for kids,sct 2wd,sct 4wd,nitro.3 prizes were given out for every class .
many pictures of the event are posted on our web site strongsvillehobby.com
for any questions please call ,thank you

·
Registered
524 Posts
Anyone looking to get into racing i have a 2wd sc10 with brushless and multiple sets of tires 200 or a 1 /8 e buggy rtr minus tx with a new 4s lipo 450 216 926 4266

19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
race day aug 26

at our last race sunday aug 26th big steve production did a great job ,with a great family feel to it ,and mostly new drivers with a few vet's mixed in for support.our track has been great for kids and new drivers and we know we are not a pro-style track by any means but we still have fun with what we got.all the workers of strongsville hobby of elyria work really hard to put on a fun event for everyone,young and old.we are proud to not have any fighting or anyone taking any of this to seriosly,its a hobby that lets us relive our youth and acting like children is not why we do this,its for the fun of it.i am the owner and i am very proud of what we have done here,with the track and the store.

thank you,jerry ivancic owner:wave:

19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sept 23 race

Sept 23rd will be our 4th race of the season but our first race we without BIG STEVE,due to his illness.We have our own lap counting system,and will do our best to put on a race steve would be proud of.There is no way to replace steve and his skills but we will get by with what we have learned from him the best we can.We pray for BIG STEVE to get better soon.
Sign in at noon,Start time is 1,pitting in field is welcome,store side.
power &water on sight.
we have had close to 40 drivers each of our races , electric sct 2wd,4wd,nitro 1/8,1/8 brushless.kids class's too.
call for more information 440-366-0665

I-HOBBY at IX center oct 13&14

Owner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts