Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok strickland r/c park in ormond beach flrida is going to set up a smaller track like race rock so we can get some good practice in for novembers race!

if coming from jacksonville take I-95 south to the LPGA exit. make a left at the light from the off ramp and head east for about a quarter mile. there will be a 7-11 on the lef side turn left at that light and go down another mile at most , you will see a sign for the park on the right. turn right and go until you see the park entrance on the left side. the r/c track is located behind the softball fields. gates open at 2 pm.....cya there!

·
Registered
807 Posts
finally we get some racing with the fast guys that isnt on carpet.we need to go back to wrapping speaker boxes with that shizzat!see you guys saturday.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I haven't made up my mind yet. If I did I wouldn't get your ragging all the time and I would miss it!!!!! Besides I thought you were going to come and race with me one night and get your whoopin!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Shumacher 99 said:
I haven't made up my mind yet. If I did I wouldn't get your ragging all the time and I would miss it!!!!! Besides I thought you were going to come and race with me one night and get your whoopin!!
i cant lower my self to run an inferior class.besides i dont want you to create another class when i enter trucks and you can win no more.

sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
xpss said:
i cant lower my self to run an inferior class.besides i dont want you to create another class when i enter trucks and you can win no more.

sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH I LOVED WHEN I CREATED 4 CELL STOCK ..AND WON THE SERIES. MAN THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!! DUMBA$$............ :jest:

·
Registered
807 Posts
loan me a truck body.that way it wont cost me to whip you like the beaaatch you are.hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha!

whats the deal?scared you cant turn 34 laps with a car?tom scare ya?i know he ran you outta stock!
if i ran you outta truck that would only leave you spec or break out.hehehehe

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
xpss said:
loan me a truck body.that way it wont cost me to whip you like the beaaatch you are.hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha!

whats the deal?scared you cant turn 34 laps with a car?tom scare ya?i know he ran you outta stock!
if i ran you outta truck that would only leave you spec or break out.hehehehe
Nobody ran me from anywhere. And I know the more I post the more you'll keep on and I just can't stop myself from doing it so the hole just keeps getting bigger. :confused: I will have a body for you next Fri. after the races. I would like to get some more experience with the speed before I go to car if you must know. To be honest I am far from perfect ( as you keep telling me) and I am having problems getting into turn one . And I ran 35 laps with the truck not 34. And you hurt my feelings with all the name calling A-Hole!!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Can't we just get along....this is the Strickland thread not HW....we (jax, orangepark/middleburg) need to come together and show the west coast and center Fl guys how to drive on asphault and wipe their feet on the rug when they step in our neighbor's back yard.... :p

trash talking has officially started.... ;)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Me and Bear are just messing with each other it's all jokes guy's. But I would put the smack down on his --- in truck...lol oops! it's hard to stop.hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
katf1sh said:
ok strickland r/c park in ormond beach flrida is going to set up a smaller track like race rock so we can get some good practice in for novembers race!

You live in Florida and you can't spell Florida! LOLOLOL Good one fish, see ya racing!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Shumacher 99 said:
Me and Bear are just messing with each other it's all jokes guy's. But I would put the smack down on his --- in truck...lol oops! it's hard to stop.hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Yeah we know...it must be a slow day at work today...

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah well i know i can't spell ecoooehooochie either! ahahahahahahah

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Hey Mr. Bean do you have any idea what classes will be running this Saturday...I know the normal stock, 19t, trucks and 12th scale...the last couple of times we raced there you'll had the mini coopers, the rat class, etc. I looking specifically for an 8 year old to race in...

·
Registered
807 Posts
yes guys i by no means am doing anything but giving chris a hard time.chris and myself spoke yesterday after we posted all that and had a good laugh.it was all in fun.besides he's still a sissy!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts