Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a new Street Freaks boattail Riv at a TRU, with a white interior. Didn't have a white base as LightningLane said it should. Hadn't seen any of these elsewhere, so I wasn't sure if they all had the white interior or if this was actually a W/L... can I get some help here please?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Probably all the regular issues of that car have a white interior then. Don't think any of the SFs had just a white interior to be a WL.

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
ALL the other SF Rivs Zingers had black interiora unless your talking about the "Scrapin" Riv from SF r5 ( 375-09 ) which did have a flat white interior. You might wanna go back to that store.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tinywheels said:
ALL the other SF Rivs Zingers had black interiora unless your talking about the "Scrapin" Riv from SF r5 ( 375-09 ) which did have a flat white interior. You might wanna go back to that store.

Geez, talk about embarassing, here I am a Buick lover and I already forgot what color the Riv was! Wasn't blue or leopard though, and while I tried to remember the number (and forgot already, must be gettin' too old for this stuff! :freak: ) that number 375-09 sounds familiar. I'll just have to go back to that store tomorrow and check! Thanks for all the help. If it's 375-09, it's supposed to have a white interior?

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Geez, talk about embarassing, here I am a Buick lover and I already forgot what color the Riv was! Wasn't blue or leopard though, and while I tried to remember the number (and forgot already, must be gettin' too old for this stuff! :freak: ) that number 375-09 sounds familiar. I'll just have to go back to that store tomorrow and check! Thanks for all the help. If it's 375-09, it's supposed to have a white interior?
Sorry, didn't mean to embarass ya. If it was 375-09 then it wasn't a Buick Zinger but probably this Scrapin' lowrider and the regular version does have a white interior.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tinywheels said:
Sorry, didn't mean to embarass ya. If it was 375-09 then it wasn't a Buick Zinger but probably this Scrapin' lowrider and the regular version does have a white interior.

Yep, that looks like the one! Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts