Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just about given up on seein any new stuff for awhile... wife sent me in to Meijers for medicine... looks like 'too late' when I walked by the die-cast, but wait ...2 new ones... and weird-ly... the only 2 I wanted ! not into the Nash, even tho it's black w/flames...as if that would be there, but did get the 67 Camaro Zinger and the P.I.P. 69 Camaro convert.! (non-WLs)
..the 67 had a scratch off contest.. it's already out of it's prison...no winner.. the 69 PIP did not have one...
..are they still doing the 10% rubber tires in this release of Zingers?.. if so, guess I'll have to keep an eye out...this 67 is the yellow one and it has plastic tires...

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I believe tinywheels said something about this release being a mixed bag of scratch offs and not. Who knows why... I also believe the Camaro Zinger will have a rubber tire version...anyone find one yet? Does it have redlines or blackwalls?

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the picture card that comes with it, it shows redlines, but I don't remember if this was a clue in the past or not....

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, also forgot...I love the fact that they list all the cars in the release on the back of the card now!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts