Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that these have been seen here a few days ago but here they are again, tinywheels style. I notice that only half have the scratch and win contest on them. Wonder if that's been dropped by RC2 or winding down. This little Metro looks ferocious in the BWF colors.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, Tiny! That's a nice set. Not trying to start any trouble here, but I have to admit, though, I prefer that Zingers were Rebel Rods, I mean, Spoilers.

I also think they should do an American Chrome car in every release of Street Freaks. They could even stick a new casting in there every three or four releases, like the '58 Bonneville, the '58 Fury, Edsel, etc. They could do 2 Chrome and 1 Import, and then the next release, do 1 Chrome and 2 Import. That's what I would do if I ran the show.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I think 3 Imports are a bit much, too, especially since the three chosen here are pretty much duds in my opinion, and those wheels, ugh! Where's the Skyline? Nissan Z? Even the Integra or Accord? Don't miss the NSX though, it needs to be seriously retooled, IMHO.

Can someone here please admit to actually desiring and buying a Scrapin' car?

Nice pictures as usual. I'm not sure I'll be buying anything from this series. Not a Zinger or PIP fan here.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
I think 3 Imports are a bit much, too, especially since the three chosen here are pretty much duds in my opinion, and those wheels, ugh! Where's the Skyline? Nissan Z? Even the Integra or Accord? Don't miss the NSX though, it needs to be seriously retooled, IMHO.

Can someone here please admit to actually desiring and buying a Scrapin' car?

Nice pictures as usual. I'm not sure I'll be buying anything from this series. Not a Zinger or PIP fan here.
Don't worry. This mix changes in 05.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks for the pics Gary. The BWF Nash, American Glory Chevelle, and the PIP Camaro are definite "Must Haves". I am undecided on the rest..the paint schemes are a little wild this time around. Whats with the brown/gold Lancer? I smell a peg warmer :)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
pms485 said:
Don't worry. This mix changes in 05.
Good to hear, not trying to be harsh! Actually I overlooked the American Glory Chevelle, which looks good to me but I'm sure there are purists that don't prefer this color scheme.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Just two for me,the Cuda and Daytona(yes they need to move on).
I too liked the Rebel Rods regular chassis cars much better,I'm over the Muscle Machines look.I'm mainly a cardboard collector but some of those are begging for a chassis swap.I kinda like the 70s Showcar paint jobs,I'd much rather see that than tiger stripes or product logos.I like the PIP Camaro but don't collect them,they've done pretty well with that series.The BWF had me lauging for a solid minute.The imports got no reaction as usual,just more stuff to clog the pegs.Pretty good release if you are a Chevy guy.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
HOLY SH!T!!! :eek: That '62 bubble top is AWESOME! I can't believe there's actually a Scrapin' car that I HAVE to have! Then there's that BWF, WHOA BABY, GIMMEE, GIMMEE, GIMMEE!
And finally, those Zingers, with RRs of course, already have a spot reserved to live here. Yea Baby!
-Charlie-

dammit, I can't stop drooling over that bubble top. :p and I'm a MOPAR guy!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, Gary.
I like the first four for sure.
The Nash Metropolitan is a must have for me. I love the flame job on ths one.
I bought the Coke Nash Metropolitan. It sure is sweet.
And I sure would like to add another one to my collection, especially a BWF edition.

Cheers. Cobra.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts