Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now here is a cool set. I like the two bugs especially the one with the rat tail and flames. New 72 RoadRunner Zinger and 89 Nissan 240SX in the mix.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
you just gotta love them streat freaks! i know i do, i see a few openers for the display cases for sur when mine come in! oh ya!:thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
Skyline with flames, that's it for me.... I sure save a lot of money bt NOT buying the rest of that crap!!!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
do they ship these to stores 6 to a inner?maybe mixed with another series.the reason im asking is today i saw six of this set at three different stores and they all had the same six.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
American Glory Camaro and BWF Skyline, oh yeah!!!!

My opinion, the 240SX NEEDS different wheels and the rear spoiler to make it dazzle.

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
D-68pontiac said:
do they ship these to stores 6 to a inner?maybe mixed with another series.the reason im asking is today i saw six of this set at three different stores and they all had the same six.

Nope these are a set of ONLY 12 , being one of each to a case. They did not put these into the CARS assortment packages. So probably just co-incidence or rather that someone else went from store to store and bought just the ones he wanted.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
240SX, Skyline, Zinger Daytona (base swap forthcoming!), and the DeSoto are must haves for me. I might get the Import Heat Beetle and Scrapin' '57 Chevy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts