Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now here is a cool set. I like the two bugs especially the one with the rat tail and flames. New 72 RoadRunner Zinger and 89 Nissan 240SX in the mix.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
you just gotta love them streat freaks! i know i do, i see a few openers for the display cases for sur when mine come in! oh ya!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
do they ship these to stores 6 to a inner?maybe mixed with another series.the reason im asking is today i saw six of this set at three different stores and they all had the same six.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
American Glory Camaro and BWF Skyline, oh yeah!!!!

My opinion, the 240SX NEEDS different wheels and the rear spoiler to make it dazzle.

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
D-68pontiac said:
do they ship these to stores 6 to a inner?maybe mixed with another series.the reason im asking is today i saw six of this set at three different stores and they all had the same six.

Nope these are a set of ONLY 12 , being one of each to a case. They did not put these into the CARS assortment packages. So probably just co-incidence or rather that someone else went from store to store and bought just the ones he wanted.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
240SX, Skyline, Zinger Daytona (base swap forthcoming!), and the DeSoto are must haves for me. I might get the Import Heat Beetle and Scrapin' '57 Chevy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts