Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Have I ever mentioned how sick to my stomach it makes me to think of how cool all of those Zingers would be if they were Rebel Rods instead of those Muscle Machines wannabes???????

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I recently talked to a guy that sells JL stuff, and he says that a lot of people that used to buy Muscle Machines from him have switched over to JL Zingers due to the build quality. Maybe Mr. Lowe did know what he was doing.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Yes, I'll be needing the skyline to go with these:

Will see what the Camaro looks like in person, but the WL is gonna be scary I think.

240SX is cool, but those wheels are hideous, sorry. Not a big fan of them on the Import Heat Skylines, but I like the casting and it's good looking enough to tolerate the wheels. We'll see on the 240.

·
Registered
808 Posts
robmcin said:
Have I ever mentioned how sick to my stomach it makes me to think of how cool all of those Zingers would be if they were Rebel Rods instead of those Muscle Machines wannabes???????

Aaaaaaaaaand how!You said it,great paint jobs that would be even greater a little closer to the ground.I don't dig the half monster truck over-exaggeration myself,one here and there is cool,but I have a feeling if I end up with 50 of these things I'll probably regret it someday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.