Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Have I ever mentioned how sick to my stomach it makes me to think of how cool all of those Zingers would be if they were Rebel Rods instead of those Muscle Machines wannabes???????

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Just the BWF Skyline for me please...and tell me those are just the prototype wheels they are going to put on it.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I recently talked to a guy that sells JL stuff, and he says that a lot of people that used to buy Muscle Machines from him have switched over to JL Zingers due to the build quality. Maybe Mr. Lowe did know what he was doing.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Two Beetles in one set? My head's gonna explode!

And did anyone notice the NEW CASTING--the Nissan 240SX, on the far left?

jk

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Yes, I'll be needing the skyline to go with these:

Will see what the Camaro looks like in person, but the WL is gonna be scary I think.

240SX is cool, but those wheels are hideous, sorry. Not a big fan of them on the Import Heat Skylines, but I like the casting and it's good looking enough to tolerate the wheels. We'll see on the 240.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Jeff Koch said:
And did anyone notice the NEW CASTING--the Nissan 240SX, on the far left?
I'll wait for the 240SX coupe with a JDM Sylvia front end conversion done in a Classic Gold release....(Please!)

I guess a little nail polish remover and wheel swap could make this one OK...

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Only will pick up the Camaro. No imports for me, just don't do them. I still up in the air about the moon landing tampos though.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
T/A Tom said:
Only will pick up the Camaro. No imports for me, just don't do them. I still up in the air about the moon landing tampos though.
Well the moon landing was in '69 so I guess the casting is appropriate. And I will be buying it.

·
Registered
808 Posts
robmcin said:
Have I ever mentioned how sick to my stomach it makes me to think of how cool all of those Zingers would be if they were Rebel Rods instead of those Muscle Machines wannabes???????

Aaaaaaaaaand how!You said it,great paint jobs that would be even greater a little closer to the ground.I don't dig the half monster truck over-exaggeration myself,one here and there is cool,but I have a feeling if I end up with 50 of these things I'll probably regret it someday.

·
Registered
574 Posts
the bwf skyline is very sick!!!!!!! if anybody has one they might want to part with i have a bwf camaro i would trade. please!!!!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
chadms said:
the bwf skyline is very sick!!!!!!! if anybody has one they might want to part with i have a bwf camaro i would trade. please!!!!
I'll take you up on the offer when those come out.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Nice 240SX and DeSoto. And I may actually be tempted to buy a Zinger...that Daytona is decent looking. May do a wheel (and base) swap on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts