Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found some , so I know they will be hitting." No whites Yet though." Lets see if there will be an overflow , or limited whites as we already know. I want anyone to voice there opinion on this topic. Give me some feedback guys. What do you think. I hope a few show up, but not too many . That's a beautiful series .

Neekaveli

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
How many WL BWF 67 Camaros has anyone seen? Not too many. I'd love to see what one would fetch. Glad I don't have to worry about that! I say bring 'em on!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
As many as they can get. The more there are means there is a chance I can get some I want without having to give up my first born. Wait.... I might give up my first born for some of them. Anyone?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what you mean. I want one black with flames camaro, etc..... from the series . Good Luck to all

·
Registered
90 Posts
Pulled the Falcon Sedan Delivery WL last week, very very sweet. It is a great
release #18, white tyres et all!!! Got first shot at 2 inners I noticed on a cart in the pharmacy section??? I guess all the small boxes got stacked together by mistake. Spotted the RC2 cases about 30 feet away, got closer, was doin the dance before
I opened the cases. Was so goofed I forgot to get the reg sedan, went back the next day, every car was gone!! It's a beauty release!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Last week picked up a WL 64 Riviera, SF #18 White Tires,Int.
Had the reg American Glory Daytona in there too. Not bad for $2.97!
Only got one box of them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Check your Kmart also.

I was in one on friday and they had a full case on the pegs.
Except for the BWF Camaro.

Good Luck

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
wldhors2 said:
Check your Kmart also.

I was in one on friday and they had a full case on the pegs.
Except for the BWF Camaro.

Good Luck
Awww, I'm tired of always being teased by what you guys find in your K Marts!!! The one K Mart nearest to me has had the same lone Zinger Grand Prix for over a year now. And no, never got the Greenlights in, either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts