Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these car s anything found a cool ford gt red that i am keeping and a silly eclipse?? also a grey london taxi :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
6-b-kwik said:
these car s anything :thumbsup:
HUH?

...I myself saw 3 streakers hanging at a Wally World and left them, did nothing for me.. a Vette, the Eclipse and the Ford GT

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Not sure what they are, must be a vintage matchbox reference or just a new name to spice things up. Don't think they are much different or special than the regular SFs. I've left 3 or 4 Mustangs hanging. Haven't seen any others.

·
Registered
458 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Not sure what they are, must be a vintage matchbox reference or just a new name to spice things up. Don't think they are much different or special than the regular SFs. I've left 3 or 4 Mustangs hanging. Haven't seen any others.
Yes Vintage Reference. I've left a ton on the pegs myself. Even the alt color cars. I did break down though and got the Streakers Vette and the White SVT Lightning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts