Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have caught it on the trade board, but Lisa (Carl's Wife) asked me to post this:

"As some of you know Carl has had medical problems... what you don't know is his medical problems are not only heart related. He has cancer and has had surgery for this and is currently in the hospital. the doctor hopes he got most of it but no guarantees... he went to fest and on his extended trip because he wanted to do it while he can. Carl doesn't want pity nor will he take it... Gerald thought it a good idea to let everyone know whats going on, as some of you have had questions. Lisa"

Let's give Carl our best Hobbytalk support.

Gerald

·
Registered
918 Posts
Carl you are a great guy, it was good to see you again at FEST, I hope the future is bright for ya buddy, I'm pulling for you :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Hey Carl, get well buddy, I'll still need your help on the gravity finish line calling the winners. You will be in our prayers.:wave:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Carl,

Hang in there buddy. You are my hero. I don't know how you do it, and keep such a positive attitude all the time. I wish the circumstances were different and I pray they change for the better.

God bless.

The Hosaflooks

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
This is LIsa..

Carl is having elevated heartrate and a lot of pain. i Told him all of you are asking about him and he smiled.. he is going through a rough time and Gerald has been a great friend to him. oddly he worries about mark more than himself. I appreciate all of you that are his friend..

Lisa

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Carl and Lisa,

You are both in my prayers and may God give you both the strength to make it through these trying times.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Prayers, and positive thoughts are on the way from Fredericksburg, Va. to you and your family!!

It was great to meet you at Fest. It was also great you made the road trip safely. Now, get better, and kick some butt!! You can do it!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
This is Carl's wife.

Carl is the same today, heart rated elevated and sleeping most of the time. maybe soon he will be out of intensive care if he improves. he has had a hard time this time and i try to cheer him up..

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Thanks Lisa, for the update on Carl's condition. Tell him we are all sending healing thoughts and prayers. Hang in there Lisa!:wave:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts