Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have caught it on the trade board, but Lisa (Carl's Wife) asked me to post this:

"As some of you know Carl has had medical problems... what you don't know is his medical problems are not only heart related. He has cancer and has had surgery for this and is currently in the hospital. the doctor hopes he got most of it but no guarantees... he went to fest and on his extended trip because he wanted to do it while he can. Carl doesn't want pity nor will he take it... Gerald thought it a good idea to let everyone know whats going on, as some of you have had questions. Lisa"

Let's give Carl our best Hobbytalk support.

Gerald

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
This is LIsa..

Carl is having elevated heartrate and a lot of pain. i Told him all of you are asking about him and he smiled.. he is going through a rough time and Gerald has been a great friend to him. oddly he worries about mark more than himself. I appreciate all of you that are his friend..

Lisa

·
Premium Member
4,205 Posts
Prayers, and positive thoughts are on the way from Fredericksburg, Va. to you and your family!!

It was great to meet you at Fest. It was also great you made the road trip safely. Now, get better, and kick some butt!! You can do it!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.