Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The mm behind it was right next to it probably someone that works there tryin to hide it for later..no TH in that bin

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
If I wanted to hide a fugly black and gold spray paint M2 chase car, I could think of a better place than a Hot Wheels BOD.
I take it that you do not like the M2 Black & Gold Chases... I personally think they look better than a $uper HW, WLs or the GMs.... Jus my opinion of course.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I take it that you do not like the M2 Black & Gold Chases... I personally think they look better than a HW, WLs or the GMs.... Jus my opinion of course.
I'm generally not a fan of chases with colored tires or wheels, especially when they're color matched with the body trim. GM's in particular look like the pits imo... I like my cars like I like my women... Straight. :lol:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I guess I am in agreement, partially, with both of you. I think the M2 chases look better than all the other brands as well, the black and gold combo is very striking. I would love to have found and added that Wild Card chase to my collection.

And the reason I like the M2 chases better is because I also am not a fan of funky colored wheels and tires and I think the GMs, with their green tires and wheels, and the WLs with their funky white tires and wheels are the true definition of fugly! JMHO, I know others feel differently and that is quite alright. More M2 chases for me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Somebody is going to be upset when they discover their stash is gone.:cry:

As far as my preferred chase traits, White Lightnings look good with a pearl white body - regular tires, please. Green Machines look best with an emerald green body, period. My favorite Wild Gooses are the classic fifties vehicles - the black and gold really makes them POP! :cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im from new orleans....black and gold always looked good together...lol... But like i said this is more of a smoke color or was it suppose to be black?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts