Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
micyou03 said:
I've been wondering what to do with all my extra curves.
i built a skid pad with mine and a steering wheel controler.after i make a change to a car i can see if it is for the better or for the worse i just compare the numbers they dont lie.got the idea off of a site i stumbled onto a while back.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
It's appropriate that this thing pops up right before Halloween. Amazing how this "undead" track just keeps showing up on EBay. The only thing marginally valuable in the entire track listing is the four 9" 1/8 turns. Everything else is very very common.

You gotta give this guy some credit. He really knows how to dress up a pig and make it sound like it's a maiden. I especially love the "you can pretend you're Sears Point or Watkins Glen" part. Yeah, and you can pretend that you aren't getting stuck with a boatload of common 9" 1/4 turns when you buy this "track marshalling training track."

Seriously though, if someone on this board really wants a silly string track like this I'll gladly donate a pile of those 9" 1/4 turns to the cause.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Why do almost all slot car sets come with way more turns than a person could need? I have a crate full of Tomy curves left over and I only bought three sets to ge the track I have.

·
Banned
1,462 Posts
I feel compelled to reveal the secret track restoration process, since I'm living in the town where the secret, track restoring aerosol was invented.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Here's what to do with 9" curves!

Hi guys,
here is my idea of what to do with the lots of 9" curves:

I used this for quite a while to have my slotcars stored next to my desk. Unfortunately the cars were dusted over the time, so I thought about putting this in a glass case, maybe rotating with a little motor. But never did in the end....

Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts