Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Very nice customs!!! The one blue version reminded me of one I made about 15 years ago. The pinstripes and flames are dry transfer decals for pine derby cars.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
nice ones, i need to find me a thunder roller, finally found me a long-gone today grabbed it, have no clue what im going to do with it yet...do you know if these semis will attatch to a trailer or is the trailer mount just for looks?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice ones, i need to find me a thunder roller, finally found me a long-gone today grabbed it, have no clue what im going to do with it yet...do you know if these semis will attatch to a trailer or is the trailer mount just for looks?
most will mount with just a little bit of drilling out the 5th wheel plate

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
thanks for letting me know about the 5th wheel plate gene, now i know! lol. i think i have an idea for the long-gone, extend the frame using some brass and make it a flatbed hauler with true 8 wheels in the back.. my idea is to just stack some wheels to make dual wheels for each side of each axle.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for letting me know about the 5th wheel plate gene, now i know! lol. i think i have an idea for the long-gone, extend the frame using some brass and make it a flatbed hauler with true 8 wheels in the back.. my idea is to just stack some wheels to make dual wheels for each side of each axle.
the dual wheels work great that way,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts