Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you must know that feeling when your itching to complete a set but just fall ever so slightly short. Can anyone here help me find;

09-04 1959 Cadillac Series 62 (Black) in its origonal blister card pack from the Auto-Thentics 6 release

and

10-35 1958 Chevrolet Impala 348 (Black) in its origonal blister card package from the Drivers 10 release

Once I find these 2 vehicles I will have every mainline release to date that M2 Machines has produced - please help complete my library

Thanks
CC

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Okay, how about I keep my black Caddy and Impala and you send everything you got to complete MY collection?

I'm kidding, of course. I don't have a black Caddy or a Black Impala. ;)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Now that was funny Andy

I have what Andy G ( crazycollector ) is needing but they look so good in my collection... :lol: ... He will find em soon Im sure... M2 made plenty of em.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eventually

I am sure too - but these two for some reason keep evading me - one wave 6 caddy popped up on eBay for 20.00 a few weeks back but by the time I got to sit down and go buy it, it had already sold. – Definitely frustrating

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
PHEW! Why the premium price for this one?
I do not know as its a $5 car all day everyday....

Andy said he missed one at $20 and I was playing around on eBay looking and stumbled onto the Cadillac.

It is his call now if he really wants to pay a premium price for a Black Cadillac

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
missed it

Thanks, but just got to chance to peak in here and missed it..........still selling for 20.00 I dont get it either - but yes I would have spent it if I had the opportunity - still searching for it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you!

Thank you! I owe you one for that catch- been so busy, I would never have caught it. 1 down one drivers impala to go.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thank you! I owe you one for that catch- been so busy, I would never have caught it. 1 down one drivers impala to go.
You're welcome :thumbsup: .... Now which Drivers Impala are you looking for ???

Oh scratch that question as I had to scroll back to the top.... The hunt continues

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man your good-

Man your good- just ordered it - now my mainline M2 Machines collection is 100% complete and up to date now to fill the missing chase pieces-

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Man your good- just ordered it - now my mainline M2 Machines collection is 100% complete and up to date now to fill the missing chase pieces-

THANK YOU!
Good to hear.... Now back off on them Chases Andy.... Just kidding ..... LMK what you are missing as I may have it as I have extras.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
will do

It may take a few months- As my whole collection is moving December 4 to a new plocation- where it all can be on display, but the way you helped me with the other two as oon as I know I will be sure to ask for your assistance.

thanks again,

Andy

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
After reading your letter I looked at "Diecast Alley" and they still have the 'AutoAuthentics release 18 Impala in black your looking for.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts