Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED pics or LFest cars and files from Lightning Fest. Mark, Mac, and Mike always give peeks or show the design sheets for LFest cars. If you have ANY of these please email them to me at [email protected] or post them here!
I'm compiling a book (Binder) of Lightning Fest materials. I'm also on the look out for any of Mike G's (PMS 385's) art work BWF or what ever.
I really need stuff from Lightning Fest 2004, 2003 and 2002. :wave:
Please Help Me!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
I NEED pics or LFest cars and files from Lightning Fest. Mark, Mac, and Mike always give peeks or show the design sheets for LFest cars. If you have ANY of these please email them to me at [email protected] or post them here!
I'm compiling a book (Binder) of Lightning Fest materials. I'm also on the look out for any of Mike G's (PMS 385's) art work BWF or what ever.
I really need stuff from Lightning Fest 2004, 2003 and 2002. :wave:
Please Help Me!
Have you visited www.jlregistry.com lately? I have put a lot of work into new pictures and will be posting more new pictures of other cars as soon as I can borrow some loose ones to photograph for the site.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wyatt said:
Have you visited www.jlregistry.com lately? I have put a lot of work into new pictures and will be posting more new pictures of other cars as soon as I can borrow some loose ones to photograph for the site.
Thanks I got them as of now. Lots of printing to do tomorrow.
THANKS!

Still looking for the Design templates for Fest cars!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark Hosaflook said:
Yes.......Orange Charger. They were not individually numbered so the Registry site doesn't have them listed. They are "one of" on the box.
Are there any pictures. I have only seen the Box on Epay.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Mr. Stubbs,
I don't know the little doggie you talk about, but you are a scholar and a gentleman!
Thank You Sir!

I've never seen one of these before. What are they worth?

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Mr. Stubbs,
I don't know the little doggie you talk about, but you are a scholar and a gentleman!
Thank You Sir!

I've never seen one of these before. What are they worth?
The little doggy is the real Mr.Stubbs. He's a really cool Heinz57 dog that belongs to my mother. Maybe I'll post a pic some day.

You should be able to pick one up for $25 or less. Charger that is....... not the dog!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
There is one on the bay right now with a current bid of $7.00. Ends tomorrow afternoon with 9 bids already.
(who is this "setmyclock" person? I see that name a lot)

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK I'm Burning up my printer with Mike G's old pictures. I was thinking about some thing. The 2001 Fest car was not registered (No numbers) What other cars were lot registered or listed on Wyatts site?

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
I know of the DSP BWF Mustang, 02 Fest car and the box sets of VW Thank You cars am I missing any more?
Yep!!!!!!!!
But if I showed them to you they would kill me! :tongue:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But then I would have the pictures! But if you decide to send them to me please revise your last will and testament to leave all fest castings to Mr. Lpgeoteacher. I'll leave my address with your lawyer, it is Farnsworth is it not?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts