Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check this out Guys ...New from Dr [email protected] Model Supply...All Sponsor decal sheets precut ..All you do is stick them on...Call Daleor Ross Testor At AAA and tell them sponsors you want and how many sets and sizes you can evenpickcolors to go with your paint scheme ....No Doubt some of the best QUALITY stickers I have seen ...Give them a call ...423 323 1513

·
Registered
328 Posts
Humpty forgot to mention that they can do masks of #'s and sponsors that are easy to use and look great on the car! Plus they are great people to deal with!

Steve Downs

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
WOW! that is killer! what if you have 1 sponsor? lol they do look great and it's a cool idea.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Just put in an order, I had really good response from Ross on what I wanted, I think this is great to be able to get the decals you want instead of trying to find obsolete decals from the past.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Got my decals from DR. Graphix today and they did a great job, thanks Ross. I would recommend anyone wanting that special one of a kind looking car, to get your order in for your custom decals.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Check out my body using stickers from Dr. Graphix

One thing that is cool with them is you can tell them any color combo's sizes and shapes and they will get rrr done for you.

The hardest thing is trying to get off the phone with Ross, LOL
Just kiddin buddy, lots of luv.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
CornwallRC
Check out www.uline.com

Once you get into their site, click under "Inventory Labels"
2" labels are the ones I get.

They are $26 shipped for 1000 dots.
1000 (2 roles of 500) is the minimum order.

One tip, is before you apply the dots, do your normal tire prep with compound then, take a paper towel and spray with motor spray and wipe the outside of the tire/wheel where you apply the wheel dot. This will make the area clean and helps keep the dots on during a race.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Testimonial

I recently had Ross do some number decals for me....and let me tell you, he is a CLASS act. The numbers came out great and the price is very reasonable. I just put in another order. AAA+++

1 - 20 of 40 Posts