Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got most of the stuff I need to go from a 4x8 just on top temp tomy track to a 4x 12 permanent tomy raceway, this is being build to race and test my t-jet skinny tire cars and fray type cars I race and would like to get into brass cars, either g-jet or thunder storms. Here are some picture of old track and plan of new track and the stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice TRACK(s) Have you thought about individual lane power tomy 8998 ? and or timing
with Microsizzer or ZipZap.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cwbam, It will have a mastech or trackmate power surpply, as all the tracks I race on run at 18v, and I will get a trackmate lap counter after I get track up and running, thanks for the nice words. Thanks Al, and Pat. I hope to have this up and running before racing season starts so I can test and tune my cars, as I hear ever one is getting faster.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Table getting there

I have got the legs put together and painted, the table boarders are painted, and the frame top is built and some of the wiring is done. Next is take down old track, get space cleaned up, put legs on and stand up table and put top on, and get it painted, I hope to have done be this Friday, haha maybe.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Hi Ed ,
i just tuned in to see what you are up to here . I like both track layouts and am curious if you are re-using the old track for the new layout ? If not i would be interested in a purchase ? PM if ya would sell it off . Since i can't find a small routed or Max hey why not get a decent looking small layout as a practice track i figure !

Bear :wave:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok sorry for the any confusion, on first post yes the two tracks did look close as I was testing out the flow and esses, as I was working out my design on Ultimate racer for my new track. I did edit first post to show my old track that I did use for my test track. Most of the old track will be reused. Thanks for all the replies.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Nice job on the table Ed ! things are really starting to come along very well .

Bear :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Very Nice look and quality build Ed ! can't wait to see what the finished project looks like !

Bear :wave:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I got some track put down to see how it fits together, I had to do a little testing and is this track fast Woot Hoo, maybe I should have put more curves in or more 6 inch ones in. I have to order some 18" straight track the AW track I got is to bumpy. I hope to start putting in the track screws next week and have to make power taps still, and all so make all track borders. power supply is on order should be here this week.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts