Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it isn't kept "Tuned", it'll sound terrible, right? This is the first JL Tuner I have done in a pic. It is not a bad car, for all that it sounds like a minibike when revved.... :tongue: I did it so I would have something different for the "Musical Cars" page...

:)

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
you have a real talent owl,,,,,for sure.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That looks really nice, Owl. I like the CRX mold quite a bit, and your pic brings out the details quite effectively.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
awesome pic!

...except the music that comes out of these tuners... um...I don't think they even know what a guitar is... it's all bass and drum machines and either someone wailing or rapping...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
WOW! Looks like something Salvador Dali would have done if he had lived to see the day of tuners! From me that is a great compliment as I love Dali, now I think I love Owl......shhhhhhh.....don't tell Mrs. Owl!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heh,heh... she read it, Pony. She's laughing.

Glad it came out o.k. I'm still getting use to this newer camera (to answer Wyatt and Stacy) I got much better resolution with this new one (Kodak CX 6330) and it came with the docking station, which is nice. But there were some trade offs as well. It has 3.1 MP vs the old Casio QV-770 (640x480) I used for my pics up 'til two months ago. However, it has a loss of detail/focus in the Macro range, and I get blurred backgrounds and even foregrounds. And I miss the swivel lens on the Casio, handy to keep me from getting dirty lying on the ground taking the shot.

I still use the old trusty Adobe Photodeluxe 3.0 that came with the Casio, though. Some day I'll get moving with a more updated program, but for now, it'll do.

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts