Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking back at (a lot) of older posts; but wasn't sure if there is still a Jupiter 2 figure set in the works from Crows Nest models? I had a nicely done Lunar Models set with my 16" Lunar J2 I did in 1995, but somewhere along the line I have lost them when we moved.:(

The kit is too nice not to have some figures!

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I was looking back at (a lot) of older posts; but wasn't sure if there is still a Jupiter 2 figure set in the works from Crows Nest models? I had a nicely done Lunar Models set with my 16" Lunar J2 I did in 1995, but somewhere along the line I have lost them when we moved.:(

The kit is too nice not to have some figures!

Yes! We can't wait Drew!!

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
YES! They are coming and they are sweet. I was late getting them ot the caster due to rediculous day job stress, but they have been in casting for a while. I hope to post pics of fully painted cast figures very soon. I talked about shipping them before the model shipped... so I am learning not to speak too soon. Sorry for the delay but they are coming soon. I'm affraid I put too many things into the caster's hands at the same time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES! They are coming and they are sweet. I was late getting them ot the caster due to rediculous day job stress, but they have been in casting for a while. I hope to post pics of fully painted cast figures very soon. I talked about shipping them before the model shipped... so I am learning not to speak too soon. Sorry for the delay but they are coming soon. I'm affraid I put too many things into the caster's hands at the same time.
Is there a pre-order site? I didn't see them at your web site (then again I may be looking in the wrong place?).:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
My New Years Resolution is to get better at updating the site and making it more informative. Right now I just use it as an instrument to take and track orders.

I don't do pre-orders. I only take orders for products I have on-hand. Sorry... I hope to get fancier in the future.

They should go up on the site sometime in the next month or so. Freezer tube figures may go up sooner, but the assorted poses kit will be along soon after.

www.crowsnestmodels.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts