Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
14,667 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Smokie wants to play too! Having Photoshop problems, so it's itty bitty linked pics! These are all mine, taken from the ebay listing I won. The HW Garage '67 GTO is my fav!! I'd love to build a 1:1 of it :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Nice wagons guys! :thumbsup: I hope our new "resident" Station wagon hater doesn't see this thread! :tongue: ................CP............... :wave:

·
Registered
14,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gun, I sure do love your wagon collection - WOW! Smoke, you come up with photos of the wildest wagons - that VC musta screamed with that 455 in it. Your Subie is pretty sharp, TEXN - isn't that a custom of your own 1:1? Do I remember that correctly? 94SS, your thread is a fun read for all wagon lovers.

Thanks for everyones contributions to the thread. Hope there are still a lot more to come...:thumbsup:

:wave:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Correct, just added a roof cargo bin from a MB Wrangler the other day... ready for summer time!

Now, if only I could afford a new CTS wagon to go in the 1:1 garage, like I have in the 1:64 garage. Sure is a nice ride.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Smokie, that '58 Buick 1:1 pillarless long-roof is nutSo!i!i!i!

When I went to collage in Prescott AZ in '84, there was an old lady that was still running her maroon '57 Olds Fiesta pillarless 4dr wagon. It was her daily driver!!!

Also, there was a lady still running her box-stock '67 Chevelle SS daily driver!

That town in the '80s had soooo many old cars on every damn street you cared to look.
I was like a kid in a candy store comming from the Land Of Rust, New England.

I bought a '53 Willys Aero 2dr. sedan, a '68 Imperial, a '72 Triumph Spitfire, a '74 Torino ex-cop car, a '72 Buick Skylard GS 350, and a '63 Nova SS in the scant 2 years I was there.
That was fun!
Never seen a rust free car before!!!! :) :)

·
Registered
14,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cuzzin Lum, glad to see you still drop in from time to time. You're almost as elusive as our buddy a-f...

:wave:

1 - 20 of 211 Posts