Hobbyist Forums banner
1561 - 1580 of 1611 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where's all the Stateline guys? Thought therre'd be some discussion on here getting ready for the 2014 season... I mean most of us are snowed in and can't do anything but talk anyway...

I just rebuild three transmission with ceramic balls and bearings ($$$). Now I've got 12 shocks sitting here ready for rebuild and limiters to drop ride height down a bit. Need one ESC and I should be set...
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Who all is changing from sclm to bomber class. Bomber class looks really fun. 17.5 all stock and Beaty even runs one of these. I am thinking about changing if there is going to be enough.

·
Registered
46 Posts
SCLM vs SCBOM

Not bragging, but... I decided to clear out all of my stuff that I no longer race (B3, B4, T3, T4, TC3, crawler x2, etc) and concentrate on what I enjoy. I feel I'm just starting to understand set-up on SC Ovals, so I now have THREE SC10-based oval chassis. I am setting them up as Modified (8.5), Late Model (10.5), and Bomber (17.5). I am ready for either SCLM or SCBOM at Stateline RC. :thumbsup:

·
Factory Trinity "A" Team
735 Posts
So how many people are building a sclm 10.5 blinky to run at stateline this year? The class looks to be huge.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
sclm class

ok now whats up I thought the sclm was going to 13.5 blinky or open esc so that more racers would get into the class , just trying to figure this crap out so I and others im sure will be ready .

·
Factory Trinity "A" Team
735 Posts
10.5 blinky :thumbsup:

·
Factory Trinity "A" Team
735 Posts
We need to figure out what we are running. I don't care I will run anything. I just tough that 10.5 blinky would be a good speed. But if most people want to go with 13.5 open and 10.5 blinky if you guys want to. 10.5 blinky and 13.5 open run close to the same speed. Lets get it done.
:thumbsup:

·
Factory Trinity "A" Team
735 Posts
yea, that sounds good. Mod truck is open and SCLM is limited, I thought to 10.5 blinky from LAST months discussion. Kevin even chimed in on that and thought 10.5B was about right...
10.5 Blinky sounds good to me if people want to run 13.5 they can with open speedo.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
now with that all set what is the start of racing lookin like I know up nere the big lake mich we are under 4 feet of snow but starting to look forward to getting out side and run some out door racing :wave:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Soon as the weather breaks and we can get the snow off the track and get it dried out I know I will be down there working on it. I am sure we will keep you updated on hereand on the facebook page.
now with that all set what is the start of racing lookin like I know up nere the big lake mich we are under 4 feet of snow but starting to look forward to getting out side and run some out door racing :wave:

1561 - 1580 of 1611 Posts