Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 3425 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Stateline R/C said:
ya you guys came down here and gave us a lesson, we started getting a lot better turnout after you were here

Yea we had a great time down there!!! You really have a great group of racers down there, we really felt welcome, when we came back here and talked with other racers they were real interested in coming down, like Nolan said you should for sure see more of our group of racers from this area making their way down to stateline in 07. Seeeeya,, Tim. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
909 Posts
You guy know you can count me in for some offroad action.I always have a good time there.Can't wait to be back outside again.Just keep the track somewhat 1/10 oriented.Looking at truck mod and 2wd mod this year.See you guys(Jim and Tim)at Calvacade,you to Kevin.
p.s Ronald86 these guys provide a nice facility,give'em a break.

·
Registered
719 Posts
ETOWNE said:
Ronald86 these guys provide a nice facility,give'em a break.
X2 even when we had enough rain to flood the street behind me for 4 days they had the track up and going without a hitch for a mars race 3 days faster than the road got cleared ..... and from the pics i seen of the track there was alot of water on it the night before. plus a "bad" track wouldnt get the series races they do every year..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Stateline R/C said:
when we get the track re worked this spring im going to build another shorter stand for wheel chairs we have had others race here with them but have carried them up the stairs if you ever come to race here we will make it happen one way or another.
Thanks for the reply. I will make it down there for sure.

1 - 20 of 3425 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.