Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ha ha ha I wonder if that fool realizes he has to pay out a good sized fee to start an auction that high.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
"Whatch this hot wheels collectors! I have a 2002 Cadillac Escalade with hip hop designs, but guess what make this hot wheel unique and special! It came package side ways like no other hot wheels. This is a hot wheel that you want to have because in millions of them you are never going to find a piece like this hot wheel is package. Don't regret later buy it now!!"

What a tool. Need anyone say more?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
that didnt give me a good laugh............. it made me really angry.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

someone email that guy................................

·
Registered
793 Posts
The sad thing is I or anybody for that matter can reverse a car in about 10 minutes.
Guy wants a high profit for loosening a blister,spinning the car around and resealing it.
Just another guy profiting from others ignorance.

·
Registered
538 Posts
97XR7 said:
The sad thing is I or anybody for that matter can reverse a car in about 10 minutes.
Guy wants a high profit for loosening a blister,spinning the car around and resealing it.
Just another guy profiting from others ignorance.
:thumbsup:

I've known guys to open up a car, add a little paint variation, put it back in the package and plant it back in the store just to watch others go looking for the same variation.

:hat:

·
Banned
76 Posts
I emailed the guy. I'm sure it's a joke to point out the stupid prices people ask for hw's. If he responds I will post it here. If it's real, he will not reply.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts