Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What with the entry of the HWs TR-6 this season I was finally inspired enough to make the decal sheet for the long anticipated (long enough to lose parts of both E Type and XJS) Group 44 Stable. I'm going to redo the XJS when I paint the Group 44 TR-6. Painted it in high humidity with rattle can white primer. Just too thick. But anyway here's a couple of the 4 possible group cars that can presently be made in 1/64.

Not sure but I think the E Type was a 12 Cylinder

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Those are nice. I like it when there are groups of cars like that.

If you find the base for my '69 pickup in with the parts you're missing be sure and let me know. I'm not sure now if it's a Chevy or a Ford, I can't find the base :p

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like "blue people" to me.:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup: :cool:

I had to take the lower rear apron and chassis from the one I cut up for the TR-6GT to get enough pieces to finish the XJS. I lost the interior for the E Type. The blue people still haven't brought those back yet. Funny they usually do AFTER a problem or issue has been reconciled. :p

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah... The 12 cylinder came in the latter years. Double the trouble. At least JRT farmed out the injection system to Bosch. Had Lucas delivered the fuel it would probably never made it to the front of the car. I've earned the right to "kick my dawg" (aka Lucas) I've owned the same MG Midget since 1970. I'm really not sure how many of the Group 44 E Types had the 12 cylinder, if any.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts