Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the new Star Trek movie over the weekend and must say it was very enjoyable. The action was pretty good, although I wasn't too crazy about the storyline (getting sick of time travel in these Star Trek movies)!

Which brings me to my question: What's happened to the HotWheels 1/50 scale Star Trek diecast line?

All I ever see (and have) is the USS Reliant, USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A (Refit), Klingon Bird of Prey, and the USS Enterprise 1701-D.

Hot Wheels Collector's website says there was suppose to be an original USS Enterprise NCC-1701 and a Romulan Narada in this mix, but have never seen them in stores!?

Does anyone have any info on this line or have seen anything else other than the four I mentioned?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I have seen the enterprise 1701 at Kmart. I have the Enterprise 1701A and D and I have seen the Reliant and the Bird of Prey. These are the only 5 ships I have seen or heard about.
Richard

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mattel has produced 9 different products, consisting of 5 different ships. 4 of the 5 different ships were re-produced as "battle damaged." We have all 9 products in stock, here at DieCast Alley. Feel free to visit our website for all of Mattel's Star Trek ships here.

My contact at Mattel has told me that they have put production on new Star Trek ships on hold. I couldn't really get any more information out of them other than that.

Feel free to contact us either by phone (706-946-1120) or by email at [email protected]. We are open M-F from 10AM - 6PM, ET and Saturday from 10AM - 2PM, ET.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mattel has produced 9 different products, consisting of 5 different ships. 4 of the 5 different ships were re-produced as "battle damaged." We have all 9 products in stock, here at DieCast Alley. Feel free to visit our website for all of Mattel's Star Trek ships here.

My contact at Mattel has told me that they have put production on new Star Trek ships on hold. I couldn't really get any more information out of them other than that.

Feel free to contact us either by phone (706-946-1120) or by email at [email protected]. We are open M-F from 10AM - 6PM, ET and Saturday from 10AM - 2PM, ET.
Thanks a lot for the link and answers!! Now I can complete my set with the Enterprise 1701!!

So I guess the Narada was never made?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts