Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an episode of Voyager The 37's, the team comes across a trail of gasoline, which they trace to a 1936 Ford Truck floating in space 70,000 light years from where it was from. it's presence is never explained but it's the macguffin that leads the crew to find the 37's.
Ford_truck_the_37s by aus_mus, on Flickr

No one makes a '36 in 1/25 scale, so i got Revell's 37 Ford and painted it up the same, pantina/dirty look. this was a fun build.
37s_02 by aus_mus, on Flickr
37s_03 by aus_mus, on Flickr
37s_04 by aus_mus, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Very nice build!

I'm sorry to say I never saw the episode, I stopped watching Voyager after the 1st season. I might have to check it out online.

Thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'm sorry to say I never saw the episode, I stopped watching Voyager after the 1st season. I might have to check it out online.
The 37s was the first episode of season 2.

It's one of the few episodes from that season I will watch when I feel like watching some Voyager. Pretty much the same for most of the first half of the series, only a handful of good episodes I will watch per season, the last few seasons the number when up somewhat. That's the great thing about streaming, for a show that has occasional good episodes it's so much easier than sorting through discs to find the one you want (not that I would ever own Voyager on disc, not enough good stuff to be worth paying for it).

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
While your truck looks great, and is a really nice odd Trek subject....

I watched the episode and it was underwhelming.

A truck in deep space for 4 centuries that still has fuel, battery acid, and oil in an un sealed 1937 truck?
The truck turns over and starts?

Land a starship?

Lots of poor story telling.

But, I love your truck! Very well done!

Thanks for posting!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts