Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
My eldest Son has become an avid Trekker since seeing the new movie. He's now gone back and is watching the Original Series and was asking about model kits. I managed to dig up the original Mini 3 Ship set with the Enterprise, Romulan Bird of Prey and Klingon D-7, but on opening the box, the decals had stuck to the plastic pack holding the kit parts. We can't salvage much more then the D-7 set, everything else is pretty much kaput.

Does anyone know of an after market decal sheet available for this set or does anyone have a spare decal sheet they might be willing to part with?

Any help would be much appreciated. He was looking forward to building this and I'd love to turn his frown upside down again...

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Hi Guys,
My eldest Son has become an avid Trekker since seeing the new movie. He's now gone back and is watching the Original Series and was asking about model kits. I managed to dig up the original Mini 3 Ship set with the Enterprise, Romulan Bird of Prey and Klingon D-7, but on opening the box, the decals had stuck to the plastic pack holding the kit parts. We can't salvage much more then the D-7 set, everything else is pretty much kaput.

Does anyone know of an after market decal sheet available for this set or does anyone have a spare decal sheet they might be willing to part with?

Any help would be much appreciated. He was looking forward to building this and I'd love to turn his frown upside down again...
Sounds exactly like me. My aunt took me to see ST IV and soon thereafter, I was Trekkin' myself. I thought it would be cool to do models and my very first was the 3 ship set.

If you go to http://www.jbot.ca/space.shtml, they'll have what you're looking for! Except for the Enterprise markings. They have the D-7 and Romulan decals.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I had a look around and the best set I could see (JT Graphics) is available at CultTVMan's shop and Federation Models. Steve offers more options for international postage so I will probably order from him.

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts