Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to Stangville! where you can bring your Mustang at Joe's Stangville repair shop. From 65-70 Mustang GTs and 87-91 5.0 Mustang too!.....Also where you buy retired 5.0 cops cars too. So come on down!..:thumbsup:

· Registered
8,481 Posts
PARIS?!?....Like in France....WOW!.....Diecast Collectors in France Too!!! that is Awesome!!!!
First let me say: This is where I wanna live !!! I'll start packing now, how do I get there ? Pure awesome show of Stangs... Love everyone of them !!!

Yeah, there must be alot of collectors in France... I ship quite alot of dio stuff in one order to the same dude every month... I told him about this place several times, but he never joined up !!!

· Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Direction to Stangville...

First let me say: This is where I wanna live !!! I'll start packing now, how do I get there ? Pure awesome show of Stangs... Love everyone of them !!!

Yeah, there must be alot of collectors in France... I ship quite alot of dio stuff in one order to the same dude every month... I told him about this place several times, but he never joined up !!!
Thanks Steve,...:thumbsup:...Oh to Stangville...Just take I-95 east, then Taconic north, pass Camariville, turn left on Charger Rd, then right on GT500 to Stangville......I'll be at the bar called SuperSnake Inn.....:lol:.....France!?!...wow Steve I didn't know that, thats Awesome dude!....:thumbsup:

· Registered
520 Posts
Thanks Steve,...:thumbsup:...Oh to Stangville...Just take I-95 east, then Taconic north, pass Camariville, turn left on Charger Rd, then right on GT500 to Stangville......I'll be at the bar called SuperSnake Inn.....:lol:.....France!?!...wow Steve I didn't know that, thats Awesome dude!....:thumbsup:
I thought I-95 was a north/south Interstate! :freak: The even numbers are the east/west ones... :p :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.