Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Justin justin.. man you got it all wrong.. we are goin up for the Race on the 17'th not the 1st... I think???? LOL Let me check into it.. but I'm pretty sure thats the race we were talking about.. and the one we are all going too...

Steve.. What did ya think of Cornwall???? LOL Slot cars were pretty fun too.. ;)

James

·
Registered
203 Posts
I will be there. cant wait to go there again.

I will have my 12th scale antonio as well. we allowed wings up there? backs have to be in the body to?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
yes, we can run wings with open rears in 1/12 scale only.
Let's get a count on who's running 1/12 scale. What motor do you want to run? Regular club rules (ROAR legal) or 4 magnet binary or 19 turn?

Antonio

·
Registered
203 Posts
i dont have a prefrence on stock motors. 2 mag, 4 mag i see no diffrence. i dont own a 19 turn yet, but stock would be my choice of motor.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Bumpers must stay in place for stock as well you must respect the original body trim lines of the manufacture. This means that you cannot slam your bodies.

open rears and wings are allowed in 19-turn class and in 1/12 scale class.

Jet - we only run 19 turn once or twice a year so to keep things simple we chose to comply to the Trinity Cameleon 2 rules. Easy to tech.

Antonio

·
Registered
394 Posts
Awsome! I was just confirming the issue on the rear bumper being cut out, just wasn't sure if it was legal or not at St. Roch, thanks for the response Ovalmaster!

Justin #29

1 - 20 of 59 Posts