1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple finds....

[/IMG]

That's the Fenways behind the 8Crate a local Burgh band from the 60s'

·
Registered
422 Posts
I posted a thread in the matchbox section about them making a SRT4, I wish somebody would step up and create this baby gem. I found that yellow Superbee SRT8 Acouple weeks ago... Its right here on my desk.

Pablodragon said:
now if only someone would make a 1/64th SRT-4..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
yea, sorry to hi-jack this thread, but I was looking for a 1/64 SRT-4 for a while and finally gave up...was bummed about the HW version...the Neon drag car... was gonna try to un-drag the design, but they made it impossible :(
This is the closest I've come, but this one is 1/24th scale and has the wrong wing for an SRT...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yea i was thinking about Taking the drag stuff off... But its a two door lol, My cousin has that exact same color SRT4, She had a Scion..... :)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car is my sons' ,it came from the factory with the 17 lbs of boost & a stage 2 kit..also the (go fast chip)...Vroooom Vroooom!!!!!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Still waiting on my SRT-4....... Getting my license in June --- Julyish

My Brother Just got his new car, a 2006 Civic Si... Ok car, but I still like the SRT-4!!! :thumbsup:

Really Nice Blue SRT.... I like black though...

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
422 Posts
They are fast cars.... I Sold my Black 2000 Mustang GT Earlier last year, And will be purchasing a 2003-04 Mustang Mach 1 or a SVT Cobra. My friend is selling a 01 Cobra Vert....... I still have not made my decision :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
MY 91 GSX would eat it for lunch!!! I like them I used to work as a tech for a Dodge Dealer. They run great but the only thing that sucks is that they are FWD. If they made a AWD model then I`d buy one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Try em from a rolll..... You would rape it from a dig. I know what a GSX Is but not totally familiar. How much different is a 99 GSX Than being newer?

ROCKCRAWLIN XJ said:
MY 91 GSX would eat it for lunch!!! I like them I used to work as a tech for a Dodge Dealer. They run great but the only thing that sucks is that they are FWD. If they made a AWD model then I`d buy one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts