Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need (2) 80 or 78 tooth 64 pitch RR spurs and a 49 prs pinion or 49 RR

No one has these any of you guys have a good place to buy?

Jake

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
superior hobbies has them all!

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I need (2) 80 or 78 tooth 64 pitch RR spurs and a 49 prs pinion or 49 RR

No one has these any of you guys have a good place to buy?

Jake
Jake try the PRS website. Last week they were finishing up the pinions.

RR= Right rear???????????:)

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
only if you like round and tru spurs! others are eggs

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to add I have stripped several and I mean several PRS spurs never any RR.I am sure its my fault I just cant keep the teeth on them:tongue:.

Its all good used a 84 prs and the car was better probely go up to a 88 or so to get the motor forward.

Thanks guys

Jake

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Jake I don't think it's the PRS spur.

Just look at those guys you have to race with.:)

Did you get the gears you needed?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Jake I don't think it's the PRS spur.

Just look at those guys you have to race with.:)

Did you get the gears you needed?
ha ha, Mikey

And im pretty sure our local race track Fastlane sells all prs products. Would be nice to c local racers buy there stuff from the local ractrack, Long drive to race in omaha or st. louis. But i guess u can save money when u dont have to buy parts since there will be no place to race..... I buy everything at Fastlane.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ha ha, Mikey

And im pretty sure our local race track Fastlane sells all prs products. Would be nice to c local racers buy there stuff from the local ractrack, Long drive to race in omaha or st. louis. But i guess u can save money when u dont have to buy parts since there will be no place to race..... I buy everything at Fastlane.
The 84 I ran this week came from the track.:rolleyes:They are and have been out of the spurs and gears I was asking for.and further more I have brought a new guy in to race this season and Andrew and I built Jerry a car out of our spare parts to race with us you are gona need to come up with more than that to make me feel bad.

Jake

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha ha, Mikey

There is a new pro4 on the wall when you gona pick that up?:wave:

Jake

1 - 13 of 13 Posts