·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Detroit Muscle one is the best looking

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
hey sean all of the firbirds i have seen so far have had bad wheels.the rubber comming off the tires on this wave.i looked at 6 and all had really bad wheels some looked malformed like they were pulled from the mold too qiuck or somthing.the other cars in the series looked fine,maybe just my area go bad ones .still have 3 wallys yet to recieve them so i am hoping i can get that firebird in one of them.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you happen to notice the fold down rear seat in the down position? :thumbsup:

Sean
That settles it, I gotta get it...
Hi Sean..Light that fire under Chrysler please. lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
hey sean all of the firbirds i have seen so far have had bad wheels.the rubber comming off the tires on this wave.i looked at 6 and all had really bad wheels some looked malformed like they were pulled from the mold too qiuck or somthing.the other cars in the series looked fine,maybe just my area go bad ones .still have 3 wallys yet to recieve them so i am hoping i can get that firebird in one of them.
Hey Renagade44, I haven't heard or seen anything like that. Do you think the tires weren't put on properly? Or just a bad batch of tires? I'd be kind of curious to see a photo of one of these Firebirds. If you do pick up one of these Firebirds we can send you a replacement set of tires in the mail. Heck I'll even toss in an extra set. If you do pick one up, email us at [email protected]. And we'll hook you up with new tires.

Thanks,
Sean

Thanks, Sean

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Hey Renagade44, I haven't heard or seen anything like that. Do you think the tires weren't put on properly? Or just a bad batch of tires? I'd be kind of curious to see a photo of one of these Firebirds. If you do pick up one of these Firebirds we can send you a replacement set of tires in the mail. Heck I'll even toss in an extra set. If you do pick one up, email us at [email protected]. And we'll hook you up with new tires.

Thanks,
Sean

Thanks, Sean
will do sean.i am gonna wait to see if the wallys near my house gets them and i will get back to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts