Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Thats so freaking cool...what was the radio station the driver was listening to..LOL. need to hang a mirror on the front of the car so we could get DC some more camera time...ROTFLMAO

·
Turning Left
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to upload the Heat Race right now.....its being finicky!

The driver was tuned in to Daughtry.....and he has a sore neck this morning!
I told him to get over it!!!...LOL

·
Registered
127 Posts
Awesome video, Tanner! I just bought a GoPro camera to do the same thing. I just haven't mounted it yet. Nice job.

·
Turning Left
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome video, Tanner! I just bought a GoPro camera to do the same thing. I just haven't mounted it yet. Nice job.
Thanks.....You'll have fun with this camera! You'll have to work with isolating the vibration of the engine. I used the mount...then double sided tape...then a piece of carbon fiber plate then mounted the GoPro mount to that. I also used some foam between the mount from the chassis. These engines do some serious vibrating! Are you going to Freddies?

You know I have to give a shout out to Bob Jefferson for the inspiration!

·
Registered
194 Posts
In-car camera

Fantastic work Tanner....Thanks for the kind words. Glad I could steer you in that direction.
The GoPro just produces superb pictures. Imagine the possibilties with a couple more cameras and some cutting and editing.... Whew be fantastic.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Good job Tanner!!! great shots.
I liked that pass under caution. LOL Looks like Sadler is practicing taking people out. LOL
if your down 10 laps in a 30 lap heat race stay out of the groove when the leader comes with 3 hungry dogs on his tail....LOL it was the yellow wheel covers that gave it away huh?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts