Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K&N R/C Speedway's Spring Sizzler is almost here!!!!

Karen & Nick will make their return visit at our Spring Sizzler race on May 12th! We will have a cake and a dedicated gift for them - which we need all racers to sign!!!

We will open for practice on May11th at Noon and stay open overnight in prep for the Sizzler.

Racing on the 12th will start at 1pm.... and a drivers meeting will be held around noon!

Fee's will be $30 first Class and $15 the 2nd...all classes thereafter are free.

AWESOME door prizes!!!

60/40 Cash Raffle! The raffle will net 60% of the cash for the 1st place drawing and various AWESOME prizes thereafter.

We really hope to see you at the event! It should be an AWESOME time which you WONT want to miss!!!

Spread the word!!!

Let me know if you need anything! :thumbsup:

Now lets get a roll call started so we can all get an idea who's running what!!!

4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
weadwaker003 said:
Who's Mike Coozie?

LMFAO....Who's retarded! Now thats like the 30th time Ive done that! i think its because I hear "mike" all the time, but ya know we calll him Earl so its just a trip! LMAO! Sorry Dave Coozie you know I love you ...just a "danielle" moment!

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
sk stock,sk 19t,12th 19t, possibly stock pan, I think I have enough batts, lol dont know about the time and might need to order another pt. lol looking forward to this event and having, whats the word I am looking for, oyea FUN!!!

·
"SuperStar"
1,389 Posts
omnis85 said:
sk stock,sk 19t,12th 19t, possibly stock pan, I think I have enough batts, lol dont know about the time and might need to order another pt. lol looking forward to this event and having, whats the word I am looking for, oyea FUN!!!

Now this is something I would like to see... Ken K run 5 classes...... Can you picture the look on his face at the end of the day???? LOL...

1 - 20 of 242 Posts