1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
910 Posts
mate your stuff always just leaves me with no words... i hope you dont mind i show alot of people your work not claiming ownership etc just to show the detail of it. i even show people that arent into the hobby and they love it.. as usual awesome job cant express how cool your stuff is just wow

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS for the comments- i certainly don't mind sharing my hobby... and i appreciate the feedback. i don't get a chance to check the boards as often as i'd like, and i only post pix from my layouts if other people are interested in seeing them. Good to know others can enjoy it too.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hope you dont mind i show alot of people your work not claiming ownership etc just to show the detail of it.

Not at all... most of my pix are under a creative commons license- so basically, as long as your not using them to sell something, or as an advertisment... it's fine. A lot of my nature photos are used in educational pamphlets, websites, etc.

that's the whole point of sharing the hobby- so others can see and enjoy it too,
the more people that like it, the better... (and if they don't like it, then they don't have to look; they're probably 'cat people' anyway...)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awesome Dio. I really like how you worked out the different scenes.
One of these days I will get my dio started and be able to show of my cars similar to the way you have yours.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Richard

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
THANKS for all the compliments and interest... Spring's coming to an end, but things are just starting to heat up in Mystic Beach.
This year, the Golden Oldies Car Show is a great way to GO BIG or Go Home:

2012 Mystic Beach Golden Oldies Car Show by PMC 1stPix, on Flickr

Mystic Beach Golden Oldies Car Show by PMC 1stPix, on Flickr

Mystic Beach Golden Oldies Car Show by PMC 1stPix, on Flickr

Not to worry though, because the Sizzlin' Summer Season is just around the corner, and already scheduled to make appearances are the Low Rider, Land Yacht Club, and the Fire Brigade. Here's a few shots from the 2011 Snow Days Parade;

Low-Rider Club on Parade in Mystic Beach by PMC 1stPix, on Flickr

Fire Brigade on Parade Diecast Diorama by PMC 1stPix, on Flickr

As always- THANKS for visiting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts