Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More information about the track can be found at www.eriercraceway.com

Erie RC Raceway will be holding a Off-Road trophy race Sunday April 1th!

9:00AM Track opens
9:30AM-10:00AM Registration
10:00AM-10:30AM Drivers meeting
11:00AM Racing starts

Classes will be:
Stock Truck
Stock Buggy

This race WILL NOT fall under our weekly rate.
Cost will be $10 per entry due on race day during registration.

As Usual there will be 5 cars per race and trophies will be awarded for the following finishing positions.

1st-5th A-Main
1st-3rd B-Main
1st-3rd C-Main
The two Top Qualifying positions will receive awards as well.

22 trophies and two TQ awards in total.

**Novak 13.5 brushless motors will be allowed.
**Also since we have yet to find an advantage at our track from using 7.4V Orion/Peak Li-Po packs, those Li-Po's will be allowed as well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Scott54 said:
I just found the website. So this is a carpet offroad track? What kind of tires do you guys run?
The surface is an industrial roofing material. Switches (clay) and Losi (red) compounds seem to work the best. On my truck I run either switches all the way around or switches and red directionals. In buggy I use switches and I think 7205's or 6's (can't remember) in red.

·
Registered
88 Posts
pink_sleeve said:
will this be a new layout .
We've been changing the layout every 4-6 weeks and we just changed it so I will probably keep this new layout, but I really haven't decided yet. The layout on the website is out of date, I'll try and get the this new layout drawn up and posted there soon.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pink_sleeve said:
not coming to jefferson for the new layout . i didn't even practice so Paul has a better chance
My wife has to work this sat. so no car for me. If I can find someone else to give me a ride(and race) I'm in.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quinn is not the brightest bulb in the box so we let him know it was on easter Sunday. He decided to change it to April 1st, still being on a Sunday. Will this work for everybody?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts