Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Okay...I need to chime in there...hahhaha. That car was modeled after one of my 1969 Camaros. That particular cars left the factory as a 327 plain jane Camaro. When I rebuilt her...I installed a 'smoke stack hood' and installed SS badges on her. I could have easily put on a '350' badge (which was the smallest motor available on an SS) in her but she has a number matching 327...so I didn't want to do that. Also I painted the rear tail pan on my car 'black'...a color scheme that was reserved only for Big Block SS cars. The Jada toycar also has the matching black tailpan.... heheheh...

I explained these issues with the designers at Jada Toys...but they wanted to make a replica of 'MY' car. I can't thank them enough... Eric the "Turk"...THANK YOU! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roy Nakamura said:
Okay...I need to chime in there...hahhaha. That car was modeled after one of my 1969 Camaros. That particular cars left the factory as a 327 plain jane Camaro. When I rebuilt her...I installed a 'smoke stack hood' and installed SS badges on her. I could have easily put on a '350' badge (which was the smallest motor available on an SS) in her but she has a number matching 327...so I didn't want to do that. Also I painted the rear tail pan on my car 'black'...a color scheme that was reserved only for Big Block SS cars. The Jada toycar also has the matching black tailpan.... heheheh...

I explained these issues with the designers at Jada Toys...but they wanted to make a replica of 'MY' car. I can't thank them enough... Eric the "Turk"...THANK YOU! :thumbsup:
...modeled after a non-clone?:p btw..Can I have one of your 1st gens?:tongue::devil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts