Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

Just a quick post to remind everyone with little ghosts and goblins to be extra careful when taking them out for treats. If anyone here is going to a party be sure you watch your "fluid intake" as the man--no doubt, will be watching. You want to party with people wearing costumes not uniforms!

I did this for my girls. This babe's sportin' twin turbos-- one-a-side, and her trusty pet bat hovers above flying along, wherever she goes.

Goofy? Yeah. Simplistic? Of course--But when the first words out of my daughter's mouth were "Dad, that's so awesome!", and then I get a great big hug--that tells me every minute of it was worth it.

-HAPPY HALLOWEEN-TO ALL!!

Cheers!

·
Tweak 'em and Run
978 Posts
:thumbsup: Hey Boss, I hate to sound like an echo, but that truely is "Awesome"... I don't think I would want to pulled over by this 'spooker Trooper':)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Jeez Boss, ya really are creative in the variety of customs that ya build. Never had a HO bike before. Are they as spooky to drive as I think they may be? Daughters reactions are priceless huh. I helped mine paint a punkin Saturday with an anime' character on it and got that kind of reaction too. Makes ya feel mighty fine indeed!
Too hauntingly cool-Circle Track DAC

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much for all the comps' guys! :)
My girls both love it, but only one is old enough to drive it and she has alot of trouble, but she enjoys watching it just the same.

DACSIGNS said:
Never had a HO bike before. Are they as spooky to drive as I think they may be? Circle Track DAC
Hey there CT,
Yeah, they can be a handful to run. They're way too top-heavy and twichy- fast for any serious running. I just like them for the novelty. This one was a spare and done in about an hour. I don't know if you knew this but Aurora made one back in the sixties too.
My girls love these little cars, so anything I can do to "keep the peace" is worth giving a go. The hug and kisses are just the fringe benefits. It's good to hear you spent that time with yours. These little "moments" won't last forever.

Cheers..

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Dracula's Bentley

:wave: Perhaps a "Dracula" Bentley in red & black halloween livery can be made with Bela Lugosi at the wheel ! LOL! :) Better get movin on that decal program if it is to have the proper "Transylvania" Plates ! LOL ! Ibetter get to TRS to see if there are some monster themed HO figures to kitbash !

Neal :dude:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts