Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you collect them and do you have them all?.
From # 1 to 36 including the first nine that were in KB box sets.
How about the newer 5 car box set with #'s 1-5 ?.

I have them all except for the #20 toy fair 55' chevy.
How difficult do you think it would be to backtrack and get them all if you started collecting them late?.

Do you hope they continue the series?.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No I dont have all .. I have all of the ones you posted plus the RR's minus all the engine varis...Dont have the whites and looking at what they going for I dont plan on getting the older whites

They show up from time to time and how long would be according to what you are willing to pay..but if you are trying for all engine var's and whites..Years from now unless you are will to spend some $

I think RC2 will make a big mistake if they dont return the line and come back with the 10% RR's and the engine vari's..these would be one of the best..if not the hottest selling casting they would have..IMHO :wave:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Have them all including all the ones that didn't have numbers.... not all the engine or tire variations, but at least one of each car, they need to make everything a Street Freak/Rebel Rod/Spoiler at least once

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
All? well no, not every engine and wheel variation but I am a big fan of the series.

Yep, even the Box sets. -Minus the #26 because for some reason its been skipped. why? I don't know- Yep! Even the newer 1-5 have to count, their in the picture.

I don't think it would be to hard to backtrack and acquire the ones you need. Alittle Time, Patience & Perseverance is all thats needed, oh- and the right bait.

I hope they continue the series in the running numerial order until Every Casting is used, I love'em. I've graduated the collection from a RLYoung1, 40 car case to a regular 108 car case. As you can see, the #26 slot in the display will remain empty in hopes of someday the Company will make one. Enjoy!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I have certain castings only. I see the many of them warming the pegs. Unfortunately, it appears as though several of the recent offerings aren't very highly sought after cars. Only certain, predictable castings sell well in my observations.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I've been picking up the Spoilers when I see them, but I have a LONG way
to go to match some of the collections I've seen here :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I see the many of them warming the pegs. Unfortunately, it appears as though several of the recent offerings aren't very highly sought after cars. Only certain, predictable castings sell well in my observations.
Yes this is true and that is the reason IMO that RC2 needs to bring them back with tire and engine vari's. :thumbsup: But even with no vari's I still see less spoilers than most castings.. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts