Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to build a Polar Lights 1/1000 Enterprise and would like to light up the nacelles with a spinner/chaser led circuit. I know how to solder, build and test it if I could only find the right schematic. I'd greatly appreciate someones help in finding a link to a circuit.

TIA

Regards,
MattL

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
I'm getting ready to build a Polar Lights 1/1000 Enterprise and would like to light up the nacelles with a spinner/chaser led circuit. I know how to solder, build and test it if I could only find the right schematic. I'd greatly appreciate someones help in finding a link to a circuit.

TIA

Regards,
MattL
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBUQ9QEwAw

This should work, just use the number of outputs needed for your effect. Be sure to read the whole article, depanding on how you tie the reset pin will give you the chaser effect you what. I used a 555 for my clock. Here is the
chaser I'll be using in my Moebius J2. Hope this helps......:wave:

PS, you'll need this on the outputs to drive more then one led, the outputs on this chip are good for 500ma, that's the gold colored third chip on my board.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBUQ9QEwAw

This should work, just use the number of outputs needed for your effect. Be sure to read the whole article, depanding on how you tie the reset pin will give you the chaser effect you what. I used a 555 for my clock. Here is the
chaser I'll be using in my Moebius J2. Hope this helps......:wave:

PS, you'll need this on the outputs to drive more then one led, the outputs on this chip are good for 500ma, that's the gold colored third chip on my board.

Thanks. Although it seems that the effects for the J2 and the Ent. are pretty different. It may be possible to make this approach work and I'll check it out.

Regards,
MattL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts