Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a new pan car, last night I moved my Spektrum receiver, one of the orginail models with the push botton from a car I am decommissioning to the new car. On my 3PK I created a new model for the new car, when I turned on the car and the radio, I did not get a green light on the receiver.
I change the tranmitter back to the previous model and the green light on the received illuminated. Is the reciever bound to the xmitter module as well as the model setup in the 3PK?

Where can I find instuctions on rebinding the receiver? I can't find my instructions and haven't bound a receive since the 06 snowbirds and I only watched the Spectrum guy do it.

Any help would be greatly appricated, thank you

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
98Ron said:
I am building a new pan car, last night I moved my Spektrum receiver, one of the orginail models with the push botton from a car I am decommissioning to the new car. On my 3PK I created a new model for the new car, when I turned on the car and the radio, I did not get a green light on the receiver.
I change the tranmitter back to the previous model and the green light on the received illuminated. Is the reciever bound to the xmitter module as well as the model setup in the 3PK?

Where can I find instuctions on rebinding the receiver? I can't find my instructions and haven't bound a receive since the 06 snowbirds and I only watched the Spectrum guy do it.

Any help would be greatly appricated, thank you
Make sure that your radio is in PPM mode. I think that if you create a new model it switches it to PCM sometimes. Hit the Up button (just left of center) and it brings up menu 3. The heading you want says MOD-MODE. Select that and choose PPM you have to turn the radio on and off for it to actually change the setting.

I had this problem with mine when i switched models and took me awhile to figure out what was going on. Hopefully this will work for you. :wave:

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Hayes, thank you, that would have taken me the rest of the year to figure out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts