Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 394 Posts

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The layout of the track will be 20x40 for onroad and 16x40 for oval. This is a little smaller than planned but it will have to do until we can afford a bigger place.

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike- if we run out of money it will be oval!! I'm open to either one whatever you guys wanna run.

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will be setting up the oval first and see how it goes. Brp cars will be the feature but will run any 1/18 scale car that wants to run. There are 3-4 of the Losi late models that I know will show. More info coming soon!

James

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
We will be setting up the oval first and see how it goes. Brp cars will be the feature but will run any 1/18 scale car that wants to run. There are 3-4 of the Losi late models that I know will show. More info coming soon!

James
Hey James,
Just let me know when and where.

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scott- we are going to try the slot car motor and batteries y'all use or bump up to the Associated 370 closed endbell motor. Going to keep it as cheap as possible. Most of us will be racing Lakeland too so the less stuff to buy the better.

Thanks

James

A

·
0 Posts
maybe we can swap back and forth between racing at Lakeland and your track.

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FREE RACE!!!!!!!!

The race on Dec 12th will be a test and tune fun race. Anybody with Brp or Associated 1/18 scale come on and check it out!

James

1 - 20 of 394 Posts