Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is There Any One Using One Of These With A Tekin Rs Speedo..

I Tries Hooking Mine Up Last Night With No Results...

I Am Not Knocking The Speed Passion Machine I Know "i Am" Just Not Doing Something Right!!

Any Help Would Be Great...

·
Registered
598 Posts
It should hook up just like any other brushless, sensored motor. Do other motors work fine and then when you put in the SP in you get nothing? Is the SP brand new, used or what?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
It should hook up just like any other brushless, sensored motor. Do other motors work fine and then when you put in the SP in you get nothing? Is the SP brand new, used or what?
Cory he is not talking about a motor he is using the SP motor analyzer with the tekin rs

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Was Trying To Test A Trinity Duo1 Motor With The Tekin Rs Speedo On The S/p Motor Dyno.. But I Am Just Getting Flassing Lights On The Teking Speedo Just Like When You Are Trying To Hook It Up In Your Car And Its Not Getting Signal From The Receiver And The Lights Just Flash

·
Registered
598 Posts
Cory he is not talking about a motor he is using the SP motor analyzer with the tekin rs
Well that would explain why I posted something stupid then huh?!?:thumbsup:

Forgive me, I didn't get my Dunkin' Donuts coffee this morning.:(

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
2,288 Posts
I use it all the time with a rs...

you have to arm the speedo first... go to the motor checker screen, set to 0% throttle... it should arm it self... (just like it does when you turn on your radio).... Also reset your tekin to the speed passion unit... just like you do with your radio....

other thing to remember is you need to arm it every time you turn it on before you can go into the brushless analys screen....

this should help ya...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts