Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much consideration, I have made the decision that I have reached the peak of Mt. Flamesworth (aka: BWF Mountain) and there is nothing more for me to accomplish there, so I will be breaking my collection into groups (Johnny Lightning originals, JL customs, non- JLs, etc.) and placing them on E Bay shortly.

I came, I saw, I conquered...... there is nothing left to achieve other than a bunch of silly old Hot Wheels.

I will be instead tackling a bigger challenge; every Monopoly casting ever made, in WL versions as well as regulars. It's a tall order, but I don't think it's ever been done successfully here on HT, and I'm just the dog for this fight. I will be using the proceeds from the sale of my vast BWF collection to fund this quest. Wish me well, for where I am going, there is no "Committee" (real or imagined), I am in this alone.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
What the........"thud"........:drunk: .....

Instead of BWF, now we have to call you MWM (Man With Monopoly).

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Uh...it's what day?....Ohhhh, that's right. It IS April the 1st. Happy April Fool!

If not, then it's time for your medication!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
carnut2256 said:
After much consideration, I have made the decision that I have reached the peak of Mt. Flamesworth (aka: BWF Mountain) and there is nothing more for me to accomplish there, so I will be breaking my collection into groups (Johnny Lightning originals, JL customs, non- JLs, etc.) and placing them on E Bay shortly.

I came, I saw, I conquered...... there is nothing left to achieve other than a bunch of silly old Hot Wheels.

I will be instead tackling a bigger challenge; every Monopoly casting ever made, in WL versions as well as regulars. It's a tall order, but I don't think it's ever been done successfully here on HT, and I'm just the dog for this fight. I will be using the proceeds from the sale of my vast BWF collection to fund this quest. Wish me well, for where I am going, there is no "Committee" (real or imagined), I am in this alone.
I have a clue 59 Caddy convertible WL with a top that actually folds into the trunk that I will gladly donate to your new collection. OOOOps sorry you said MONOPOLY :confused: Oh Well your loss :(

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Hey. a guy's gotta try, right??? :tongue:

A bit more believable than Mattel buying RC2, I thought :p :wave:
Dohhhhh.....Next time I'll check the calendar.:lol: MWM

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The April Fools gag came to me after I saw the "Mattel buys JL" thread. Thought I might fool a couple of people, at least. :hat: :tongue: :wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
i guess i will wait until next year this time to unload my monopoly,coke and saturday evening post complete sets. :( :lol:
Remember, he's looking for the WL versions as well :) :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts