Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...no JL's whatsoever are to be seen hanging on the pegs. When this reporter asked two stockboys about said line of diecast, one said, "We had some, but they sold out."
"That was about three weeks ago," I said. "Any idea when anything new might be arriving?"
"We never know that," said the stockboy. "We have none now though."

That's about par for the course here, folks. Sixteen to twenty new JL's show up after months of Poker and Clue, then everything vanishes, possibly never to be heard from again!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
Sixteen to twenty new JL's show up after months of Poker and Clue, then everything vanishes, possibly never to be heard from again!
don`t worry they`ll be back within 90 days from when you saw them gone :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
glhshelby said:
don`t worry they`ll be back within 90 days from when you saw them gone :thumbsup:
Travis, have you been going around to all the Walmarts in your area and hiding the Clue, Poker, and other peg-warmer castings in some other part of the store?
Have you ever tried the garbage can?
That could be a final solution, LOL!
And would make a lot of other collectors extremely happy.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I saw some new JL cars at TRU about a week ago. The price was $4.44 each. I bought only one car. I checked TRU today, and there were no new JL cars to be had.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
...no JL's whatsoever are to be seen hanging on the pegs. When this reporter asked two stockboys about said line of diecast, one said, "We had some, but they sold out."
"That was about three weeks ago," I said. "Any idea when anything new might be arriving?"
Well, at least your stockboys have the power of perception. :lol:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I was just at WalMart twenty minutes ago, and they had fresh Lightnings for the third weekend in a row. Nothing was jumping out at me, so I didn't buy any, but they were there.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I opened another new case this morning at WM,no wl`s so they stayed there.They seem to be getting them every week right now which is highly unusual because they did only get them about 3 times a year.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:

That's about par for the course here, folks. Sixteen to twenty new JL's show up after months of Poker and Clue, then everything vanishes, possibly never to be heard from again!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...
I get the same answer alot at my stores................Same with matchbox,but if hotwheels run out,look out,the dang store is going to close down :cry: :confused: :(

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I've seen the exact same cars hanging on the pegs since they restocked about 2 weeks ago. They got the Coke at the Beach and what looks like a CARS assortment.

Local TRU still has 5 of the Chevy Power Vettus hanging - same ones since before X-Mas. Very strange looking aisle - those Vettes, plus a Poker 2 pack. Nothing else, just empty space.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to check back at WM on Friday and go to TRU as well. If nothing else pops out at me there was a police car by Jada in a larger scale the last time I was at TRU that might be coming home with me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts